The Comprehensive Guide to Spatial Data Management
Organisations increasingly rely on geospatial data, using it in real-time to inform critical decisions. Consequently, data must always be available, up to date and accurate. With data being a valuable corporate asset, organisations are taking a more structured approach to data management, treating it as an ongoing process rather than a one-off exercise.
Download this e-book and discover:
- How to take advantage of geospatial data for improved decision-making.
- How United Utilities improved their foundational data, enabling them to make accurate deterioration models and build better predictive maintenance plans.
- How Ordnance Survey Ireland are providing its customers with richer, more current
information in a standards-compliant format.
- How the US Census Bureau saved $5 billion due to improved data management.
- The key to ensuring a return on your data management investment.