1Workflow automates and integrates the operation of all services within the 1Spatial Management Suite.
This orchestrates the flow of data between products and provides you with a fully defined and auditable lifecycle for user jobs.
1Workflow can be used to:
- Manage long-running workflow processes for individual users
- Automatically maintain the status of jobs
- Coordinate job planning, extraction, editing, submission, validation, conflict detection and publication
- Provide a personalised Worklist application for each system user showing allocated jobs and status
- Automate the exchange of data with the 1Spatial Management Suite
- Record each user and service interaction for every workflow process
- Examine the audit trail for each workflow process (in-progress and completed)
- Ensure resilience and availability through clustered service deployment and a shared database
- Recover automatically from infrastructure or service failures
- Define extension points to meet your particular business needs.
- Allows you to deliver operational efficiency by adding an automatic business process to existing environments
- Minimises the cost of manual data tracking and checking through service orchestration and automation
- Identify productivity bottlenecks in the data lifecycle using detailed data quality metrics and system audit reports
- Reduce the risk of you losing valuable data in the event of infrastructure failures through built-in disaster recovery and high availability services
- Safeguard your production by ensuring that correct business process is always followed
- Saves you money by reducing the need for bespoke development
- Reduce effort by ensuring that all parts of your business process is controlled
- Gives you peace of mind by relying on industry standard infrastructure.
1Workflow can collaborate with:
1Workflow can automate and integrate with all products in the 1Spatial Management Suite to fully automate production workflows throughout the entire data lifecycle.