FME Flow Authoring Training
Learn from the experts how to use enterprise capabilities in FME through personal tuition in this two-day course, which includes extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
Duration: 2 days (view available dates below)
Instructor: All our courses are delivered by a Certified FME Trainer, accredited by Safe Software
Training Format: Online
- FME Form Refresher Session
- Introduction to FME Flow
- Running Workspaces with FME Flow
- Self-Serve with FME Flow
- Real time with FME Flow
- Message Streams
This is for you if...
- You have been using FME Form for a while and you’d like to discover some more of FME’s enterprise capabilities
- You’d like to deploy FME capabilities to colleagues or customers via the web
- You’d like to dynamically distribute data via a self-service web application
- You’d like to move your FME processing tasks to a server environment with suitable failover, scalability and scheduling
“The course tutor was excellent – went above and beyond expectations by showing us around Cambridge!”
Raymond Wilson, GIS Analyst
National Records of Scotland
Submit your training enquiry
How it works
- Fill out this form to submit your enquiry
- A member of our team will be in touch to confirm availability for your date and send you details of how to pay
- We will send you a confirmation email with your course details prior to the course start date
Do you have special FME training requirements?
For example 💡
- You want the standard course material but delivered over a longer period
- You’d like some of the course material combining to create a hybrid course
- You’d like one of our Certified Trainers to come to you
- You’d like some one-to-one mentoring style training, instead of a classroom approach.