Deliver better data.
Interested in improving collaboration and reducing costs? Then why not join us for our Supply Chain Data Quality online event duo. Hear about innovative solutions all aimed at helping you achieve these goals.
The key to making sure that data can be trusted is to ensure that it is checked and proven for completeness and quality as it is delivered to each successive partner in the supply chain.
Our supply chain solutions ensure that the handover of data is consistent, automated, and extremely fast which, in turn, avoids unexpected costs, effort, and delays associated with checking the data and often even having to undertake re-surveys. They allow each partner in the supply chain to deliver better data up the supply chain.
Register now for free to hear from a range of industry speakers from organisations including HS2, The Centre for Digital Built Britain, The Knowledge Transfer Network and University College London, as well as our own data and solution experts.
- 29th September: During our first event we will focus on the potential use of systems, tools and applications within the HS2 supply chain to enable better collaboration and improved efficiency. We will end the event with a panel session where we will be joined by industry experts and thought leaders answering your questions and exchanging thoughts on how to make your data smarter. We also welcome you to stay after each event to join us and your colleagues from across the industry for open networking.
- 6th October: During our second event we will focus our attention not only on the systems, tools and applications within the HS2 supply chain, but we will take a deep dive into how their data is enabling collaboration in a cost-effective manner. We will end the event with a panel session where we will be joined by industry experts and thought leaders answering your questions and exchanging thoughts on how to make your data smarter. We also welcome you to stay after each event to join us and your colleagues from across the industry for open networking.
- Learn how to enable teamwork and collaboration within infrastructure build supply chains
- Discover how to drive value for money through cost efficiencies
- Build your knowledge of the latest innovative solutions to improve data quality
- Explore how automating processes can improve service delivery
- Hear how other organisations are innovating to drive better business decisions
- See how to improve the velocity of data flowing through supply chains
- Connect with other like-minded members of the supply chain and learn from their experiences.
This event will help you to deliver better data throughout the supply chain. To view the agenda’s and find out more please register now…