Unlocking innovation in geospatial data with 1Spatial G-Cloud 11 services
The Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Digital Marketplace provides a simple procurement route for all UK public sector organisations from local councils and emergency services through to central government departments and agencies.
Its G-Cloud framework is designed to make it simpler and cost-effective for public sector organisations to procure cloud-based services.
1Spatial’s services are designed to make it simpler and cost effective for organisations to transform, govern, interrogate and share their geospatial data. The G-Cloud services make it easy to put location or spatial data to work, in user-centric apps or visualisations.
1Spatial has a long history of supporting public sector organisations in driving digital transformation. Its customers include: Ministry of Defence, Rural Payments Agency, Ordnance Survey Great Britain, Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales, Land and Property Services and local authorities around the UK. With G-Cloud 11, 1Spatial’s digital capabilities and customer-centred expertise are available as cloud services.
The services are available under two G-Cloud categories: Cloud Software and Cloud Support. They are:
- 1Spatial Data Quality Cloud Service – Built on 1Spatial’s 1Integrate rules-engine technology, this service validates, cleans, transforms and enhances data organisation-wide according to automated, user-defined rules
- 1Spatial Data Integration Cloud Service – Utilising FME Server technology, to automate extract, transform and load (ETL) data processes in public or private cloud
- 1Spatial Web Mapping Services – Utilising Geocortex Essentials to easily develop and publish powerful, web-based mapping applications to help users share, visualise and interrogate data.
- 1Spatial Data Management Consultancy Services – 1Spatial is a global leader in the management of geospatial, GIS or mapping data. Its Consultancy Services can design, develop, implement and operate geospatial data management services in the cloud and on-premise for desktop, web and mobile.
- 1Spatial Cloud Software Services – Geospatial data is central to effective and informed decision-making in all areas of government. With 1Spatial Cloud Software Services, 1Spatial’s expertise is available as a set of support services from initial planning through to ongoing support and maintenance.
1Spatial is a Platinum Partner of FME publisher Safe Software and the sole UK distributor for Latitude Geographics’ Geocortex Essentials. 1Spatial also has strategic partnerships with Esri and other leading geospatial and GIS businesses worldwide. Its G-Cloud services are available from the government’s digital marketplace at: https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud
Unlocking innovation in geospatial data with cloud services, Dan Warner said,
"Geospatial data has become a recognised and essential component of the national framework. It’s impact and innovation has an influence upon all parts of our daily lives as well as the more macro socioeconomic factors for the UK. 1Spatial are delighted to be able to provide expertise as cloud-based services through the G-Cloud 11 framework. This will help organisations be more agile in engaging the support they need for reliable data and smarter decisions.”
To find out more visit www.1spatial.com/public-sector-procurement/