1Validate is used to perform global data quality surveys and dynamic assessments focussed on specific job-based change through rules-based, automated data validation.
It allows you to assess the quality of submitted data to ensure it meets defined specifications.
1Validate can be used to:
- Capture your data quality requirements as business rules
- Apply business rules automatically and efficiently to spatial and non-spatial data
- Pinpoint the exact location of errors in failing features
- Create and manage multiple rule sets for different data products
- Create and manage multiple versions of rules and rule sets
- Integrate with other technologies and applications via web services
- Scale the system by adding processing resources to increase throughput when needed
- Define business rules using a web-based user interface without the need for programming skills
- Validate submitted job data in the context of the existing database, only checking data that relates to the changed features.
- Ensure consistency and customer confidence in your products through automated data validation without spending additional effort and time to manually check the data
- Maximise your profitability by minimising costs associated with poor decision-making due to inadequate data quality
- Gain and retain customers by providing high quality data products
- Increase your productivity by monitoring data quality to improve business performance and ensure data conforms to regulatory or in-house business rules
- Protect your in-house business knowledge by creating an enterprise repository of business rules defined and shared by users, without the need for specialist IT or software development skills
- Maximise your efficiency by adopting Straight Through Processing (STP) via automation, reducing the need for manual intervention
- Minimise operational costs by performing data validation across the enterprise regardless of location, format, volume or data model
- Reduce infrastructure costs and improve productivity by only validating data that is affected by the job changes.
1Validate can collaborate with:
- 1Workflow to automatically manage data flows with validation rules
- 1Transact to guarantee the integrity of submitted job data.