The Little Book of Spatial Data Infrastructures
Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDIs) enable the creation and maintenance of authoritative data, powering spatial readiness as a foundation for information and insight in order to deliver actionable knowledge and value. For organisations to fully harness the power of SDIs, it's important to effectively observe, track, maintain and manage the data assets across its lifecycle.
- Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) success factors
- How SDIs are helping the Environment Agency UK to manage the risk of flooding
- The key principles of SDIs
- SDI development at the State of Michigan Dept of Technology, Management and Budget
- SDIs and Digital Twins
- Improving digital and data services at Ordnance Survey Northern Ireland