The Little Book of Spatial Data Quality
Ensuring data quality is critical.
Organisations are beginning to treat data quality as an ongoing process, rather than a discrete project.
In our Little Book of Spatial Data Quality, we explore how geospatial data is increasingly central to decision-making for both business and the consumer. As the old industry adage says, everything happens somewhere and location data is often the only common point linking disparate sets of data.
- The cost of poor data and how to ensure a return on your digital investment
- How to realise the spatial data opportunity
- Important considerations for managing data quality
- The process to follow for data improvement
- 6 data excellence principles