It is the policy of 1Spatial Group Ltd to maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
We are dedicated to creating value for our customers by automating the management of their complex, dynamic, distributed, inconsistent and incomplete data assets into accurate and valuable business information using Location Master Data Management (LMDM) tools.
This policy is designed to;
- Satisfy the quality requirements of all customers, stakeholders and interested parties and, whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Adhere with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products and services;
- Comply with the ISO 9001 standard, including continually improving the effectiveness and performance of our QMS based on "risk";
- Provide products, systems and services that meet stakeholder needs, whilst endeavouring to achieve planned commercial returns;
- Maintain our market reputation for providing innovative LMDM solutions and enhancing our technology;
- Put ownership and accountability for quality at the heart of our QMS, seeking and acting upon feedback across all of our activities.
This quality policy, combined with our environmental policy, provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the Quality Management System is regularly reviewed by the Senior Management Team (SMT) to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality Management System is subject to both internal and external audits.
Jonathan Shears, Managing Director